Robert Wagner Wags His Tongue

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
TV and movie star Robert Wagner is out plugging his new autobiography, Pieces of My Heart. I caught a radio interview with him yesterday on a local station and one of the questions that the DJ asked was how old he was when he lost his virginity. "I was 12," he answered without hesitation. "And it was wonderful."

If Wagner were a gentleman he would've eluded to the fact that he doesn't kiss and tell. But at a time when school administrations everywhere are scrambling to prevent teenage pregnancy, and when parents on going on Oprah and Dr. Phil because their middle schoolers are admitting to having oral sex, I thought his response was rather disgusting. My mother had a more poignant opinion: "He's full of sh*t!"

Anyways, if you're still interested, Wagner's book chronicles his rise to fame and his many love affairs, including his infamous marriage to Natalie Wood. Heart to heart indeed!

1 comment:

  1. The photograph on the cover of his book...I'll bet he only looked like that for about five seconds. He was handsome, back in the day...but I don't remember this level of hotness.

    Re the "virginity" question...yeah, he should have answered it differently...like a gentleman ...Jude

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.