Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Things That Look Gay (But Apparently Are Not)

Sometimes things are just photographed the wrong way, right?

Like chatting up jockeys...


Wearing an all pink ensemble for flying...


"Hanging out" with the boys in your undies...


Group showers...


Lace-up Boots for Guys...


Wearing Matching Sunglasses...


Putting Your Arm Around Another Man...While Wearing a Lumberjack Outfit...


Or Tucking Your Hand Into His Pocket...


Or Dressing Up Like the Village People (I don't trust the man on the left with that stick.)

8 comments:

Barbara said...

I'd have to say a great deal of those ads are gay.

The Lone Star Queen said...

Wrangler and pink jeans for men is just wrong. Definetely gay.

David Moisan said...

Group showers...No group soap dispensers. oookkaay!

The Shitty Astrologer said...

Hehehe...those were the "don't ask, don't tell" days for real!

My Little Corner said...

Yup, I agree with you 100%. No disputing any of that.

That goes into the 'what were they thinking category!

Mimi said...

This is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I am so glad I found your blog! You are officially on my faves list!

Hope you'll stop by my 1972 Retro Weight Watchers Blog. I am reliving the original program and recreating all of those old recipes from the 70's. It's fun and horrifying.

http://theskinnyjeansproject.blogspot.com/

Pam@GoRetro said...

Hey Mimi, thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments! I tried to leave a comment on your cool blog but it wouldn't work...next time I update my blogroll I'll definitely add yours.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin