New Article on REBEAT Magazine: 5 Artists That Deserve Their Own Biopics By Now

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hey all you groovy guys and gals, REBEAT Magazine has published another opinion piece of mine, 5 Artists That Deserve Their Own Biopics By Now. There are a lot of musicians who deserve to have their story played out properly on the big screen, but these are the top five I've been pondering about for a while. I'm sure you have your own favorites that you would list, so let me know who they are! Also, I can't resist sharing some love for REBEAT these days...we're gaining a steady audience and are really stoked about the content we have planned for Halloween and throughout the rest of the year. More to come. 

3 comments:

  1. Great article Pam. Would love to see something on Roy. I still think the duet he did with KD Lang for Crying is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!

    The one that jumps out at me is Roy Orbison. Events of his life were made for a biopic, and the stuff he did with The Traveling Wilburys - who saw that coming?

    I've always thought he didn't get the credit he deserved.

    Great post, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you memoryman and Cherdo. It really is surprising that Orbison hasn't been the subject of a movie project...of course, I don't think anyone could duplicate his voice; they would have to use his tracks and have the actor lip-synch.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.