Calgon, Take Me Away

Thursday, January 07, 2010


Just an update, as I know GoRetro has gone kind of dead this past week and my follower list continues to grow...

I've been kind of busy for a few reasons. One of them is that my evening weekday hours after work are being devoting to working out, freelance writing, and/or learning how to play the guitar. I've also been going to bed earlier, which means I've had no time lately to put meaningful posts up on the blog. I don't want to post when I'm at work (and definitely don't have time to, especially as I was blessed with a huge raise upon returning from holiday vacation. I'm SO grateful to have this job!)

I'm definitely not abandoning GoRetro - I love it. Writing is one of my passions and I have so much fun pondering vintage topics, and reading everyone's comments. However, the posting may get more sporadic. I'm going to make every effort to get something up at least every weekend. The good news is I got a scanner, which is going to be fun for future posts.

So, hope everyone is doing well. I also need to add a few blogs to my list and pay some of you a visit this week.

1 comment:

  1. I understand, bet you're hanging out for spring huh?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.